Working for MPE
MPE is dedicated to becoming the area’s preferred employer and currently employs more than 60 people. Mountain Parks Electric, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
IT / Systems Administrator
Mountain Parks Electric is seeking to fill the position of IT / Systems Administrator. This position is responsible for the administration, operation and maintenance of the cooperative's computer systems, networks, and telephones, including hardware and software.
- Assists in the implementation and administration of the overall computing environment to meet the needs of the various departments.
- Maintains day-to-day security of networks and servers.
- Designs and implements network connectivity for LAN and WAN connections, including documentation.
- Assists in the analysis and identification of any risks to the cooperatives computing environment and applications.
- Monitors the performance of the cooperative's systems and makes recommendations for future upgrades.
- Participates in the development of documentation describing the technical aspects of systems, as well as operational notes, change control logs, and procedural charts or diagrams. Reviews existing documents and updates as necessary.
- Assists in the development and documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery plans. Periodically reviews, updates and tests recovery procedures to ensure effectiveness.
- Assists in the planning and design of future application deployment and network upgrades.
- Provides support and assistance as needed to end users and other IT personnel.
- BA/BS Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task plan/organize meet deadlines and attention to detail.
- 2-4 years’ experience in network and / or server administration.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
MS Exchange 2013
Windows Server 2012 & Active Directory
Cisco Switches and Firewalls
VOIP and QOS
Fiber and Copper Cabling
Current Industry Certifications a Plus
Please deliver your resume along with salary requirements Mountain Parks Electric, Inc. 321 W. Agate Ave. Granby, CO 80446, mail it to Mountain Parks Electric (ATTN: Joe Palmer), PO Box 170, Granby, Colorado 80446 or email to: email@example.com Attention: Joe Palmer.
- If there are no current openings, you can still mail your resume to: Mountain Parks Electric, ATTN: Human Resources, PO Box 170, Granby, CO 80446.
- If you would like a hard copy resume or would like a PDF emailed to you, please contact our human resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-887-3378.
“I really like working here. My job is interesting, fun and rewarding. My co-workers' professionalism and personalities create an enjoyable work atmosphere.”
- Lindsay, Read Auditor/Customer Service
“Mountain Parks Electric is a great place to work! I enjoy working for a rural electric cooperative.”
- Nathan, Journeyman Lineman
MPEI Statement of Nondiscrimination
In accordance with the Federal Civil Rights Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program discrimination comlaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to the USDA by one of the following:
1. mail: US Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20250-9410
2. fax: (202) 690-7442
3. email: email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.